Change Address

Request for Mailing Address Change

To change a mailing address we ask the property owner to submit a written request to change their recorded mailing address.

If you are a taxpayer representative, or acting on the property owner’s behalf, you must also provide a letter of authorization to process your request.

You can send the request to:

West Feliciana Assessor’s Office
PO Box 279
St. Francisville, La. 70775

Or fax it to:


If you have any question, please contact our Assessor’s Office by calling (225)-635-3350.