How do I apply for a Special Assessment Level?

If you would like to apply simply come by our office. Be sure to bring a driver licenses or birth certificate so we can validate your age, and a copy of your 2008 income tax return so we can validate the income requirement. Remember, if you are married and have filed separately for you income taxes we will need a copy of your spouse's income return as well.